Your Child’s Safety Is Our Utmost Priority
At Little Angels Academy, Inc., we always work towards helping your child grow, learn, and play in a safe environment. In the face of the COVID-19 health crisis, we are stepping up safety measures to keep your kids safe at our daycare facility.
Everyone Together in the Fight
Little Angels Academy, Inc. is currently following safety guidelines outlined by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We rely on this institution for the latest information on dealing with the challenges of the pandemic. By following their guidelines, we can keep students, faculty, and family members protected at all times.
We encourage parents to stay updated with the CDC on their Schools and Childcare Programs page. Click Here to find helpful information, printable graphics, and even useful checklists.
What You and Your Kid Can Do
Protecting yourself and your child from COVID-19 can start right from your home! Here are some tips you can follow:
- Practice regular handwashing with soap.
- Build “healthy habits” for both indoors and outdoors, such as hand sanitation, wearing masks, and practicing social distancing.
- If your child is capable, have them carry a hand sanitizer in their backpacks for them to use often at school.
- Teach them to keep their hands away from their face.
- Disinfect surfaces you and your child frequent, like tabletops, toilets, doors, and the like.
- Stick to community protocols for quarantine.
- Remember to find time to destress with your kid. They will rely on you for a sense of stability and calm during this crisis.
You Can Count On Us
Above all, you can count on us to do our part in protecting your child from COVID-19. We will coordinate pick-ups and drop-offs to reduce the risk of transmission. Hand sanitizers and wipes will be available to clean surfaces inside the facility. We will also disinfect doorknobs, toys, learning materials, tables and chairs, and other surfaces regularly.
Contact us today to learn more about the ways we are dealing with the current health crisis. Our cooperation is key to facing this challenge!